We aim to make sure that everyone is able to enjoy the freedom of having free wireless service. We know how important it is to be able to communicate with family, friends, and all of your important contacts. That is why any type of spamming, illegal, or otherwise harmful activity can lead to account disablement.
Verify Your Email Error
When you see the "Recover your account" message shown below when you login, you can regain access to your account by verifying your email. If you do not see the option to verify your email and recover your account, you may have gotten an "Account No Longer Available Error" (See below for what this means).
To recover your account:
1. Enter the email address associated with your TextNow account, then click on Send Verification Email and you should see this message asking you to check your email for a verification message:
2. Then, check your email for the verification message. Clicking on the link in the email will take you to a page like this:
3. Click Continue to verify your email:
4. Check I have read and agree to the Terms of Service after reading them over, and then click Verify Email:
5. And, finally, click on Back to Log In to go back to the Log In page, and you can sign back into your TextNow account.
Account No Longer Available Error
Help! I can't log in, but I don't see these errors.