The Conversations page of the TextNow app has many built-in features to help you manage your conversations and call logs. Your TextNow app should open by default to the Conversations page, and you can also get there by tapping on the main menu button in TextNow and then tapping on Conversations.
Deleting a Message:
1. Tap and hold on the message, or messages, you'd like to delete from a conversation.
2. Click on the garbage-can icon at the top of the screen to delete the messages, making sure that only the messages you want to delete are highlighted.
Deleting a Conversation:
1. Tap and hold on the Conversation you'd like to delete from the Conversations page.
2. Click on the garbage-can icon in the top-right corner to delete the conversation.
Note: Deleting a conversation will delete all the messages in that conversation permanently!
Deleting a Call Log:
While you can't delete the call log from the Call History page directly, you can delete it from the Conversations page which will also remove it from the Call History page.
- Find the call log you'd like to delete on the Conversations page.
- Tap and hold on the log.
- Tap on the garbage-can icon to delete the call log.