This article goes over how to cancel your recurring Ad-Free+, Ad Free Lite, and Lock Your Number subscriptions. For information on managing or cancelling Wireless and Data Plans, please see this article.
To cancel your subscription you'll need to go into the App Store if you're subscribed on an iOS device (Apple) or the Google Play Store if you're subscribed on an Android device.
1. Open the Google Play Store app
2. Click your Account Icon on the right side of the search bar (Here, you may want to verify that you are logged into the Google Account the purchase was made on by checking the email address)
3. Select Payments & subscriptions
4. Select Subscriptions
5. Locate and click on your TextNow Subscription
6. At the bottom of the screen there should be an option to Cancel Subscription
If you still need help, you can find more on cancelling a subscription in the Google Play Store here.
1. Open the App Store
2. Click your Account Icon in the upper-right corner
3. Select Subscriptions
4. Locate and click on your TextNow Subscription
5. Scroll down and tap Cancel Subscription
If you still need help, you can find more on cancelling a subscription in the Apple AppStore here.
We're sorry to see you go! If you're having trouble with the service please give us a shout via chat.